上週來了封粉紅色的卡片,畢業二十三年後電工三乙同學會的邀請函。我看的有趣又心生歉疚,原因是卡片上幾位留下聯絡電話的同學,這熟悉的名字卻怎麼也想不起他們的樣貌。


年輕時自以為特立獨行而與眾不同,四十歲了才知這是種不珍惜緣份。


隨著同學會的邀請卡帶來了高工的回憶,我卻遍尋不到畢業紀念冊,也許它也遺失了二十三年。


 


我的高工時代在做什麼?一個找校外女同學做問卷調查留下姓名聯絡方式的校刊編輯採訪組長、畫壁報而不用上朝晚會的學生、學校活動時偶爾背著吉他在禮堂裡演出、實習課看黃色小說被老師逮到記了兩隻小過、放學時忽然下起大雷雨把腳踏車丟出車外衝到鄰近的商職看女生淋成落湯雞被商職女教官通知學校教官領回,一整個月的午休都在教官室背《麥帥為子祈禱文》、在冰果室放女生鴿子又在同一個冰果室被不同的女生放鴿子、即將退休的 公民 老師上課時換到最後一排用養樂多的瓶子裝米酒頭喝、不知想逃避什麼卻也什麼都逃不了的埋入冬天藍色制服外套牽出的耳機搖滾樂裡,成績尚可荒唐過日,整天只想早日畢業到台北賺錢的孩子‧‧‧‧這些父母不曾知道的事,畢業紀念冊裡也不會留下,只在同窗同學的回憶裡。


 


逐字讀著熱心同學寄來的邀請卡,我猜想這群一起度過青春期的同學,大多成了腰圍變粗、髪際綫變高的中年標準身材,安居樂業而臉上洋溢著幸福,也許會有幾張歷經滄桑飄泊的面容,也許有幾個事業有成帶著王者風範。


我期待再見到這群熟悉的人,一如以往開懷的笑。既使我偏離電工科的航道太遠,我們曾經同在,荒唐卻也精采。



饅頭作品:我的爸爸(粉蠟筆)



Jason 音樂筆記


畢業後沒幾天我帶著簡單的行李站在松山火車站前的天橋上,帶著耳機對著橋下的大馬路大聲的隨著Queen大喊著Somebody to Love心想著有一天我會穿著短褲開著車回家。


在不可數個酒後的夜晚歡笑伴著淚水,幾個鄉下的小孩在信義路加蓋的頂樓大聲高唱著,讓不知何處來的鬱悶穿透了鐵皮屋頂,混入了不熟悉的城市噪音。


 



Bahamutxx酒精作用下活潑的翻譯


Can.. (anybody find me somebody to love?) ...(有人能找個人來讓我愛嗎?)


 


(ooh...) ...


ooh... ...


Each morning I get up, I die a little 每個早晨醒來後,覺得自己逝去了點


Can't barely stand on my feet 幾乎不能站直腳步


Take a look in the mirror and cry 看著鏡子裡的自己大哭著


(Take a look at yourself, in the mirror, and cry! Yeah, yeah) (看看你自己,鏡中的你,大哭著!,!)


Lord what you're doing to me 主啊,祢在對我作什麼


I have spent all my years in believing you 我一生都相信祢


(ooh, ooh believing you) (, 相信祢)


But I just can't get no relief, Lord! 但我還是無法得到慰藉,主啊!


(I just can't get no relief, Lord!) (我得不到慰藉,主啊!)


 


Somebody, (somebody), ooh somebody (somebody) 有誰 (有誰) ,有誰 (有誰)


Can anybody find me -有誰能找個


(anybody find me) (誰能找個)


Somebody to love? 人讓我愛?


Yeah.. ...


 


I work (he works hard) every day of my life 我每天 (他工作勤奮) 都盡本分


I work till I ache my bones 工作到我的骨頭都痛了


At the end (At the end of the day) 到最後 (一天結束後)


I take home 我回到家


my hard earned pay all on my own 我的血汗錢都拿去付帳了


(goes home, goes home on his own) (回家,回到他自己的家)


I get down (down) on my knees (knees) 我跪 () 在地上 (地上)


And I start to pray (praise the Lord!)開始祈禱 (讚美主!)


Till the tears run down from my eyes, Lord! 直到淚流滿面,主啊!


(ooh, ooh, ooh Lord!) (,,,主啊!)


 


Somebody (somebody), ooh somebody! (please) 有誰 (有誰) ,有誰! (拜託)


Can anybody find me - 有誰能找個


(Can anybody find me) (有誰能找個)


Somebody to loooooooove? 人讓我愛~~~?


 


(He works hard) (他工作勤奮)


Everyday (everyday) 每天 (每天)


And I try and I try and I try 我試了又試


(I try and I try and I try) (我試了又試)


But everybody wants to put me down 但每個人都想讓我了解


(ooooooh) (~~~~)


They say I'm goin' crazy 他們說我要瘋了


(ooooooh) (~~~~)


They say I got a lot of water in my brain 他們說我腦子裡裝水


(aaaaah) (~~~~)


I got no common sense 我沒有常識


I got nobody left to believe 我已經沒有人可以信任


(He's got nobody left to believe) (他已經沒有人可以信任)


(Yeah yeah yeah yeah) ( )


 


(Ooh, Lord) ,主啊!


Oh Somebody, ooh (somebody) ,有誰, (有誰)


Anybody find me 誰能找個


(Anybody find me) (誰能找個)


Somebody to love? 人給我愛?


(Can, anybody, find me, someone to love?) (,,能找個,人給我愛?)


 


Got no feel, I got no rhythm 沒了感覺, 我沒了節奏


I just keep losing my beat (you just keep losing, and losing) 我一直失去我的節拍 (你一直失去, 失去)


I'm ok, I'm alright (he's alright, he's alright) 我還好, 我還行 (他還行,他還行)


I ain't gonna face no defeat (yeah, yeah) 我不是不想面對失敗


I just gotta get out of this prison cell 我只想逃出這個牢籠


(ooh, ooh, this prison cell) (,, 這個牢龍)


Some day I'm gonna be free, Lord! 總有一天我會自由, 主啊!


(One day I'm gonna be free, Lord!) (有天我會自由, 主啊!)


 


(Find me somebody to love) (找個人來給我愛)


(Find me somebody to love) (找個人來給我愛)


oh, oh, oh, oooh ,,,


(Find me somebody to love) (找個人來給我愛)


(Find me somebody to love) (找個人來給我愛)


find me, find me, find me 給我,給我,給我


(Find me somebody to love) (找個人來給我愛)


(Find me somebody to love) (找個人來給我愛)


(Find me somebody to love) (找個人來給我愛)


ooh find me somebody to love 找個人來給我愛


(Find me somebody to lo-o-ove) (找個人來給我ㄞ--)


(Find me somebody to love) (找個人來給我愛)


ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo-oooh ---


(Find me somebody to love) (找個人來給我愛)


(Somebody, somebody, somebody, somebody, somebody, find me somebody, find me somebody to love) (,,,,,找個人來,找個人來給我愛)


 


Can anybody find me 誰能找個


(Can anybody find me) (誰能找個)


Somebody to.... loooovve? ......給我愛~~~~?


 


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Jason Lee 發表在 痞客邦 留言(30) 人氣()